EB-5 Management Services
Full Scale EB-5 Management Expertise & Support
The Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” was created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by immigrant investors by creating a new commercial enterprise or investing in a troubled business.
As a result of our work with Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resorts in Vermont and their EB-5 challenges, we are uniquely qualified to provide support to immigration attorneys, commercial enterprises, and investors with the following services:
- Assisting in the creation and distribution of filings and responses to United States Immigration and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) including but not limited to:
- I-526 Investor Filing Templates
- I-829 Investor Filing Templates
- Investor responses to USCIS Requests for Evidence (“RFE”) and Notices of Intent to Deny (“NOID”).
- Database management encompassing investor contact information, immigration status, attorney of record and timeline of investor submissions of all USCIS filings.
- Investor support regarding project status, tax forms, change of address requests.
- Commercial enterprise partnership accounting and income tax return documentation support.
Looking for EB-5 Management Consulting?
If you’re looking for a unique management style with a hands on approach for any EB-5 management needs we’d love to speak to you.